Intermediate Italian courses are for students who can speak Italian with confidence. This course is ideal for students who have the vocabulary and know the grammar needed to talk and read about a wide variety of subjects in Italian. It is for students who can describe experiences and events, explain their opinions, and talk about plans.
- Qualified mother tongue teachers
- 20 hours per week of group lessons with a maximum of 6 participants
- 10 hours per week of individual lessons
- The creation of a project which links language with local culture
- Active learning with a...