Popular destinations in Taiwan

learn Chinese Mandarin

2 schools, 11 courses go

learn Chinese Mandarin

1 school, 5 courses go



1 school, 5 courses

Chinese Mandarin COURSE TYPES

What type of Chinese Mandarin course are you looking for?


General Chinese Mandarin courses

General Chinese Mandarin courses are for adults who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in Chinese Mandarin. Most general Chinese Mandarin courses are for adults age 16 and up. 2 - 48 week courses available. Most courses average 30 classes per week.


Junior Chinese Mandarin courses

Junior Chinese Mandarin courses are for children ages 8 to 12 and teenagers ages 13 to 18 who want to study Chinese Mandarin. 4 - 8 week courses available in the summer from June to August.


Business Chinese Mandarin courses

One-to-one business Chinese Mandarin lessons are for business executives and professionals who want to learn Chinese Mandarin as quickly as possible with customized lessons and a private Chinese Mandarin teacher.

Questions and answers

Have questions? Get answers from Language International staff, Language International student advisors, and past students.

"She is an an American citizen, residing in Germany. Does she need to apply for a visa, does she need an invitation from your school?"

Nancy Held, student from Germany
Bruce Gao, Boston School of Modern Languages school representative
About the visa, cause he will only stay in China less than one month, so we suggest that he can apply the L-VISA (tourist Visa) directly by himself.
Was this helpful? Yes

"The student is from Spain and living in Hong Kong now. Do you support student to apply for student visa? Is the student able to work in Taiwan during his stay?"

Mark Gruendemann
he student coming from Spain will be issued with a 90 day tourist visa ( 12 weeks), what all our long term students do is fly to hong kong for a few hours after 12 weeks and then re-enter and get a new 90 day visa, The flights are quite cheap. You can re enter Taiwan as many times as you like and you do not need to stay away for 90 days etc, As regards to work, it depends what the student is doing? For example he/she will be allowed to engage in business activites, ie Meetings etc, but will not be eligible to to say work in a school teaching?
Was this helpful? Yes

"How can the student stay until the end of the course? Does he need to apply for a visitor visa or he needs to book a longer course and apply for a resident visa? Is there any requirement in the amount of hours per week of classes to apply for the visitor visa? and for the resident visa?"

Mark Gruendemann, Nihongo Center school representative
The maximum visa the student can get is 90 days tourist. He would have to leave Taiwan after 90 days and re-enter ( on same day is fine) to obtain a new 90 day visa. This can be done via flying to honk kong or some country near by on a cheap flights.
Was this helpful? Yes

"What are the airports in Taiwan?"

Jack Berger, student from USA
Mark Gruendemann, Wiracocha Spanish School school representative
Taipei Taipei Songshan- this is a small airport and we do not have many international students arriving here.. the most popular is Taoyaun!
Was this helpful? Yes

"This student is from Canada. I understand he does not need any visa for the course if it is less than 90 days. Is that right?"

Mark Gruendemann, Step by Step Proficiency school representative
The student will not require a visa
Was this helpful? Yes