Popular destinations in China

learn Chinese Mandarin

20 schools, 136 courses go

learn Chinese Mandarin

9 schools, 78 courses go



1 school, 9 courses



1 school, 5 courses

View all regions in China »

Chinese Mandarin COURSE TYPES

What type of Chinese Mandarin course are you looking for?


General Chinese Mandarin courses

General Chinese Mandarin courses are for adults who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in Chinese Mandarin. Most general Chinese Mandarin courses are for adults age 16 and up. 2 - 48 week courses available. Most courses average 30 classes per week.


Junior Chinese Mandarin courses

Junior Chinese Mandarin courses are for children ages 8 to 12 and teenagers ages 13 to 18 who want to study Chinese Mandarin. 4 - 8 week courses available in the summer from June to August.

Test preparation

Chinese Mandarin test preparation courses

Chinese Mandarin test preparation courses are for students who want to prepare for Chinese Mandarin proficiency tests to improve job prospects or gain admission into a university.


Business Chinese Mandarin courses

One-to-one business Chinese Mandarin lessons are for business executives and professionals who want to learn Chinese Mandarin as quickly as possible with customized lessons and a private Chinese Mandarin teacher.


Professional Chinese Mandarin courses

Professional Chinese Mandarin courses are for professionals who want to study Chinese Mandarin in a specific area, such as business, medicine, law, aviation, and hospitality.

Study and work

Work and study Chinese Mandarin programs

Work-study programs are for adults who want to learn Chinese Mandarin and gain professional work experience at the same time.


Specialty Chinese Mandarin courses

Specialty Chinese Mandarin courses are for those who want to study Chinese Mandarin and take part in activities, such as sports, arts, food, and more.

Questions and answers

Have questions? Get answers from Language International staff, Language International student advisors, and past students.

"Can a foreign student get a Chinese student visa?"

Dyan Test, student from USA
Andreas Laimboeck, Live the Language Mandarin School school representative
Yes, however please note that visas can only be issued for students studying at least 20 hours per week. Someone studying 5 hours per week is not classified as a student in China.
Was this helpful? Yes

"The student will need to apply for a student visa. Can the school (Mandarin Inn) issue visa supporting documents for students who wish to apply for a student visa?"

Hamzeh Shararah, MandarinRocks Chinese Language School school representative
Regretfully, only students that study in Chinese universities full time are eligible for student visa. No language schools can offer that.
Was this helpful? Yes

"What are the types of visa?"

Sadie SIu , student from Taiwan
James Huang, Faithful Language School school representative
Student either come with his own tourist visa, or with student visa (Type X) with our officially approved invitation letter and admission letter. Yes they do need to register their temporary residence, the hotel they book will help them to register in local police station, and, if he studies here for a long term and rent an apartment, he can do it by himself in local police station. In this situation, our school can help our students to do it.
Was this helpful? Yes