Popular destinations in Poland

learn English

1 school, 8 courses go

learn English




What type of English course are you looking for?


General English courses

General English courses are for adults who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in English. Most general English courses are for adults age 16 and up. 2 - 48 week courses available. Most courses average 30 classes per week.


Junior English courses

Junior English courses are for children ages 8 to 12 and teenagers ages 13 to 18 who want to study English. 4 - 8 week courses available in the summer from June to August.

Test preparation

English test preparation courses

English test preparation courses are for students who want to prepare for English proficiency tests to improve job prospects or gain admission into a university.


Professional English courses

Professional English courses are for professionals who want to study English in a specific area, such as business, medicine, law, aviation, and hospitality.

Questions and answers

Have questions? Get answers from Language International staff, Language International student advisors, and past students.

"Have you handled students from Saudi Arabia?"

Dyan Test, student from USA
We are very well versed with Saudi students, we actually currently have 50-60 students.
Was this helpful? Yes

"Have you worked with government sponsored students before? Are you familiar with the process?"

test test, student from USA
, Open Hearts Language Academy school representative
Yes, we ONLY close for christmas break otherwise we are open and able to accept students. Yes, we have sponsored students from Libya and we are very familiar with the process as we worked with the Libyan Embassy for awhile now.
Was this helpful? Yes

"Do Ukrainians have some sort of an agreement with Poland so they don't need visas, or do they still need a schengen? If so, do they need to have the original copies of the letter of acceptance, or can they use the electronic versions by email?"

Мария Ризун, student from Ukraine
According to law, Ukrainians need a visa to come to Poland, sometimes email version of enrollment confirmation is enough but sometimes the embassy requires an original one, so it depends on you. Our school provides such confirmation after we get 100% course fee. We can send you our school policy that includes what are our rules of preparing a visa confirmation.
Was this helpful? Yes