Miami is located in the Southeastern region of the United States in the state of Florida. Miami has a very hot, almost tropical climate and is warm year round -- with very hot and humid summers. Taking English courses in Miami is a great idea for students who enjoy the heat, and are...
More about studying in Miami »
Miami is located in the Southeastern region of the United States in the state of Florida. Miami has a very hot, almost tropical climate and is warm year round -- with very hot and humid summers. Taking English courses in Miami is a great idea for students who enjoy the heat, and are interested in a completely different version of the United States than what they have probably learned about in text books. Since Miami is so close to Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and even Mexico, it has a huge Latin American population (the largest in the US) and it is very common to hear Spanish and "Spanglish" spoken throughout the city. This Latin culture is seen everywhere in Miami, including in their cuisine, which is generally a delicious blend of fresh produce, seafood, and Latin and Caribbean spices. After your meal finishes at any local Miami hot spot, don't be surprised if you restaurant turns into a night club-- a common practice in Miami. When you're not in class at one of the various English schools in Miami, and not enjoying great little neighborhoods like Little Havana, make sure to take some time to head to some outstanding beaches.
Language On’s signature English course is the English Unlimited program (Intensive English Program), a versatile intensive language course designed to meet the needs of a diverse group of English language learners.
– Small Group English Classes
– Meet students from around the world
– Students can start on any Monday
– Activities and accommodation available
– Accredited by CEA
– 6 Levels, from absolute beginner to advanced
– Each level takes 13 weeks to complete
– Highly competitive prices.
Are you interested in an English course that offers you some time for sightseeing in addition to comprehensive classroom work? A General English course offers the balance to enjoy your destination and finish your course with a higher level of English.
This program is ideal if:
• You are interested in long-term English study abroad
• You would like to spend time exploring your new surroundings, making new friends and sampling life in a different culture
• You want to take advantage of fantastic savings on the long term course fees
Program length: 20 tuition weeks with one vacation period
• 20 General English lessons: These lessons focus on helping you to communicate effectively in everyday English.
These language courses are ideal for many different types of students:
• Those on a language holiday who may simply want to improve their level of English over a short period of time while experiencing the culture that Miami has to offer.